WELCOME TO MY BLOG SITE

I would like to thank you for looking at my blog site hope you enjoyed it


Sunday, January 3, 2010

I have just started this blog so i will tell you what i have been up to since the 1st Jan 2010

Haqd a great start to the year spent the morning sewing and then in the afternoon went to Bribie Island for Fish and Chips for tea. The grandkids came with us

2nd Jan 2010. - Had a Lazy day with not much done did have a nanny. The weather here is brisbane has been very hot.

3rd Jan 2010 - Went fishing this morning didn't get any photos as i got seasick and we had to come back home

6 comments:

  1. so glad you are blogging now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo way to go Lucy-now be a good girl and post reg and don't forget too include pics,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wellcome to the blogworld

    Happy New Year
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have become a follower welcome to the world of blog
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy,
    I've joined as a follower of your blog.Hope to see lots of your lovely quilty things here.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I started my blog this new years too. It is fun. hope we can keep in touch Jenni

    ReplyDelete